Monday, June 4, 2007

The Debate

Caught the final 30 minutes of the debate last night from NH, so I missed the early fireworks between Obama and Edwards. I was pretty impressed with the way Hillary handled herself last night. There were two occasions when all the candidates were cross-talking and both times it was Hillary who emerged as the only one speaking. She controlled those on stage with her. She also slapped Bill Richardson hard.

Obama did well and I thought Biden showed great passion on Sudan. As much as I like Edwards, I didn't think he did much in the time I saw him last night.

Richardson looked awful, again. I don't think he is going to go anywhere in this race. Dodd didn't speak much and I wish he was able to speak more instead of Gravel and Kucinich.

I think they should really get the field down to 4 for the next one, 7 is too many and too few of them add value.

No comments: